The votes are in! The annual fall cleanup day will be held Saturday November 11 from 8:30 to 12:30 for members seeking to earn a $50 credit on their account, to help make sure the pool and grounds look their best, and to enjoy a day of community involvement (FUN!). With the great weather we’ve been having, we hope for a great turnout.
In order to ensure that volunteers are wide-awake, coffee will be provided!!!
- Volunteers should bring: rakes/shovels for mulching shrubs, leaf blowers, loppers, chainsaws (mark any tools with your name or initials please)
- Pool board will provide: paint and painting equipment, material to patch holes in shed
Potential project ideas include:
- Mulch shrubs and flower beds
- Ride-on mower oil change and install batteryDrain garden hoses / store for winter
- Repair hole in shed
- Cut stumps down
- General trash pickup and especially around trash cans
- Mow inside the fence
- Put ping pong table in upper room
- Organize/clean-out shed (determine condition of gas grill)
See you out there!
MARC Pool Board