The annual Medfield Area Recreation Club Open House will be held Saturday, June 14. This is a great opportunity for prospective members to check out the pool. Members, remember to invite a neighbor who is interested in pool membership.
Schedule of events:
- Pool Hours: 10:00am – 8:30pm
- Make your own Veggie Sculptures w/ Mary Beth Cotterell & The Produce Box
- Potluck and Cookout: 5pm – 8pm
- We’ll have music by the MARC Band.
- Activities including Wii Dance: After dark on the courts.
Potluck participants bring an entree, side dish, and/or dessert to share that would feed themselves. Bring your own beverages and containers. Remember, no glass or pyrex containers! Plates, napkins, and serving utensils provided and the hut will be open for drinks and snacks.